- Learned how to read the mechanics of literature (i.e. dialogue, time, scene, language, etc.)
- Learned how to give constructive criticism to my classmates’ work, and look at my own in the same manner.
- Course encouraged me to retrain myself to where I’m writing everyday again and rediscover how to brainstorm and come up with new ideas.
- Become more comfortable with presenting my material to an audience.
- Taking a creative writing course helped me to open up my eyes and ears to literature and understand and realize the strengths and weaknesses of my own craft.